We know because we go!
8th May 2018 - 9:03am
Team DSD have all been to Orlando many times (a perk of the job) and know the parks like the back of their hand but we’ve seen much more and beyond so call us anytime for advice and tips!
- Annabel – recently returned from a road trip up the Mississippi and has collected fridge magnets from Paris, Barcelona, PortAventura and Amsterdam
- Graham – based in Dublin, Graham’s highlight is visiting the DSD HQ in London!
- Lee – has sent postcards to his mum from over 30 US states but his real love is France
- Natasha – follows the party scene and has enjoyed spring break in Mexico, clubbing in Ayia Napa and beach parties in Barbados
- Emma – has collected key rings from the some of the best cities in the world New York, Berlin and Venice
- Cheryll – has backpacked through Australia and eaten Scorpions in the Far East travelling through Cambodia, Thailand and Malaysia
- Stef – almost saw the Northern Lights in Iceland but enjoyed the Blue Lagoon instead and city breaks to Rome, New York and Paris
- Nicola – our resident Italian chap has seen San Fran, L.A, Las Vegas and has recently returned from a trip to Krakow
- Ellie – native to Cuba, Ellie has recently returned from Cape Town but has backpacked through Europe also collecting fridge magnets in Spain, Italy, Greece and Turkey
- Lucy – loves the theme parks whether and has seen them all from California, Orlando to Paris
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel