Aer Lingus Expansion plans are fantastic...Philadelphia new route
9th October 2017 - 3:00pm
At the Press conference Aer Lingus announced a whole raft of new plans for the future. This is great news for both the Irish travel trade as well as consumers. It’s a win win.
Here are some of the details:
- As already advised on Travelbiz, Philadelphia is the new route from March 2018.
- Aer Lingus have ordered 8 new Airbus A321LRs.
- New Business Class routes into some European cities.
- Several new routes to the USA in the planning.
- Expansion of Canary Islands, Spanish & Portugal routes.
- New European routes.
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel