Travelmedia.ie MICE Meetup
30th March 2019 - 1:00pm
Sponsored by the Spanish Tourism Office.
Tues April 2nd 2019. The Alex Hotel, Dublin 2.
5.30pm, drinks reception. 6pm, speed networking, 10min slots, buyers and suppliers. 8.30pm, dinner sponsored by Spanish Tourism Office.
9.45pm, guest speaker, Patrick Delaney, Sool Nua.
10.15pm, evening finishes.
The inaugural ‘Dublin MICE MeetUp’ takes place on Tuesday April 2nd at the Alex Hotel, Dublin 2. Registration is open for all buyers – TMCs, PCOs, corporates and inhouse buyers.
Patrick Delaney, Managing Partner of Sool Nua, will be the Guest Speaker at the dinner, post the speed networking.
All event, groups, conference and incentive buyers are welcome to attend, big or small. Are you based outside of Dublin, no problem, we have a Hosted Buyer Program (HBP) and can organise accommodation for you FOC. To register email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of all the MICE suppliers who will be attending. The event is exclusively for outbound travel.
- Spanish Tourism Office (sponsor)
- Switzerland Convention & Incentive Bureau
- Sea Containers London (hotel)
- ATOUT France & French Partner Barrière Hotels & Resorts
- Bilbao Convention Bureau
- Bilbao Paso a Paso (DMC)
- Legacy Hotels and Resort - a collection of African four and five- star hotels, resorts and bush lodges.
- Madrid Convention Bureau
- Monaco Tourist Authority with The Grimaldi Forum, Convention Centre
- Caesars Entertainment
- Conventions Malta
- Sevilla Convention Bureau
- Slovenian Convention Bureau
- Rosewood Hotel Group London
- Cathay Pacific
- Celebrity Cruises (Miami and London offices)
- Lyon Congress Centre, Eurexpo, La Sucriere, Matmut Stadium & Global Sales Office of GL events Venues in London
- Croatian National Tourist Office and CVB.
- Deutsche Hospitality - 150 hotels in 20 countries on 3 continents. Includes the Steigenberger Hotels & Resorts, the new hotel brand MAXX by Steigenberger, Jaz in the City, the IntercityHotels at busy hubs such as railway stations and airports and the Zleep Hotels.
- Dublin Airport Platinum Services
- Greater Miami CVB
- Key DM España - Key DM is a Spanish organisation providing specialised ground services and logistics for: Incentives, meetings, seminars, conventions and conferences.
- NH Hotel Group NH Hotel Group, a leading hotel company for the quality of its hundreds of hotels in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
- NH Hoteles (Sevilla)
- Obeo Travel - a DMC for both Iceland and Namibia with expert knowledge of both countries.
- Portuguese National Tourist Office and CVB.
- Red Carnation Hotels (London office) - a collection of family owned 5 star boutique luxury hotels in London, Dorset, Guernsey, Geneva, Florida & South Africa.
- United Airlines
- Visit Barcelona Convention Bureau
- Visit Britain Convention Bureau
- Visit Jamaica Convention Bureau
- AMResorts, with MICE venues in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and more.
- Air Arabia
- APG Ireland. APG partners with over 200 airline clients across all distribution models. APG recently announced an extension to its GSA relationship with Air Europa covering a new country, Morocco.
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel