Karen Pugh wins Week One Island Marketing Prize
21st July 2018 - 10:15am
Island Marketing, Emirates Airlines and Bellamianta Luxury Tanning Products. Week One winner is Karen Pugh (Travel Counsellors) pictured with her Luxury Bellamianta Luxury Tan Gift Set. Island Marketing have 3 more Bellamianta weekly prizes to give away PLUS the GRAND PRIZE of a Trip for two to Kuramathi island Maldives and flights with Emirates.
All agents have to do to enter, is book flights with Emirates combined with Kuramathi Maldives.
Want to WIN a trip to Kuramathi Island Maldives?
Island Marketing headed up by Brian McCarthy have teamed up with Emirates Airlines and Bellamianta Luxury Tanning offering one lucky agent a holiday for two to the amazing Kuramathi Island Maldives!!!
Simply make a booking to Kuramathi Island with Emirates flights through one of Island Marketing partner operators; Sunway Holidays, Travel Focus, IfOnly, Discover Travel or GoHop.ie.
The more bookings you make, the more entries you get.
Once your booking is made, email booking details to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's that Simple!!!
It commenced on Monday 25th June and the competition will run for 5 weeks. There will also be 4 x weekly draws for a fabulous Bellamianta Tan Gift Set. On week five the draw for the lucky grand prize winner will be made from the Emirates office in Dublin Airport.
- Return flights for two in economy class to Maldives with Emirates Airlines
- 7 nights accommodation on a Full Board Basis staying in a Beach Villa with Jacuzzi
- Return Speedboat Transfers from Male Airport to Kuramathi Island Maldives.
Terms & Conditions
- Flights & accommodation are subject to availability and advance reservations are required.
- Black-out dates apply below.
- Valid for travel up to April 2019.
- USD$6 Green Tax per person per night payable in resort.
- Prize Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and hold no monetary value.
- Blackout dates: July - August 2018, 20th October – 3rd November 2018, 10th December 2018 – 10th January 2019, February 2019 and 12th April – 26th April 2019
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel