Follow us

ETA for Canada

7th June 2018 - 11:07am

Remember that all travellers to Canada or transiting via Canada must have an ETA or a valid Visa.  An ETA lasts 5 years or to the validity of the passport and costs CAD$7.

There are a lot of websites offering the ETAs at inflated prices but the Canadian Government site offers the ETAs at no surcharge.

CLICK HERE for Canadian Government site

Follow us on Facebook

No poll available. Check back soon.

Get the TravelBiz Diary

The essential guide to the Irish Travel
Industry year.

Get the TravelBiz Diary.