AWTE Ireland extends membership offer & announces next event
26th May 2017 - 5:00pm
The Irish Chapter of the Association of Women Travel Executives (AWTE) is pleased to announce they have extended their membership offer of 50% off until the end of June. Following an extremely successful launch in April, which saw 48 founding members join the AWTE, the committee has decided to offer the current discounted rate until 30th June 2017. Those that take advantage of the discounted rate can avail of Individual Membership for €100 (one woman for the year) or Corporate Membership for €160 (3 women from the same company for the year).
In addition to this fantastic membership offer, the AWTE are delighted to announce the date for their first development session, which will take place on Friday 30th June.
AWTE Development Session "Creating the life you want”, sponsored by Riviera Travel
Amanda Wallace is a qualified business coach, trainer & keynote speaker dedicated to helping you become the best version of you.
In this development session Amanda will help you to enhance your personal and business journey and define your goals and vision to achieve your full potential.
7:30am – 8:00am Light breakfast & networking
8:00 – 10:00am Development Session
Location: Hilton Dublin Airport
Parking: Free of charge
This event will be free of charge for AWTE members to attend. Non-members are also invited to attend at a fee of €25 per person. Places are on a first come, first served and places are limited.
The AWTE has a number of other exciting events planned for its members throughout 2017, details of which will be announced shortly.
Benefits of membership
- Networking sessions throughout the year
- Seminars and development sessions
- Opportunity to deliver development sessions to our membership
- Opportunity to present at industry events and mentor women within the sector
- Weekly email updates.
- Press coverage on events, development sessions and opinion from AWTE members
- Social media coverage - an opportunity to participate in online forums
- Networking and discussion groups where members share news, views, advice and support
- Ability to take part in and review the research undertaken by AWTE
- AWTE website: With dedicated members’ area, sharing contacts, news, offers and promotions as well as up to date news that is relevant to your business. Details from our development seminars and member offers with strategic partnerships, a great source of information.
For more information on the AWTE or any of the above information, please email email@example.com or call +353 86 049 2394
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel