Dubai’s Newest Sky Pool, Cloud 22 At Atlantis The Royal Opens For External Guests
Previously exclusive for guests staying at the most ultra-luxury experiential resort, tourists and residents alike are invited to step inside and experience the luxurious world of Cloud 22.
Cloud 22, the iconic sky pool with sweeping views over the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai’s captivating skyline, and the Arabian Gulf, will be open for outside guests at Atlantis The Royal from Monday 4th December.
The epicenter and spiritual core of one of The World’s 50 Best Hotels, Cloud 22 is the city’s most stylish location to see and be seen. Steeped in unconventional extravagance, imagination, and cutting-edge sophistication, Cloud 22 is perfect for sky-high drinks in one of the most avant-garde cities on the planet. Cloud 22 is set to transport guests to another space with its expertly mixed drinks, fresh Mediterranean cuisine, and sparkling infinity pool. As the golden sun dips below the horizon, the vibe becomes that much more electrifying, the twinkling lights burst to life and the music goes up a notch.
Soaring 96 meters above The Palm and spanning 90 meters in length, Cloud 22 is a space to indulge with friends or find exciting new ones. Featuring 60 sun loungers and 15 floating beds, guests can also settle into one of 11 private cabanas or opt for the two-storey VIP cabana. The highlight of these exclusive cabanas is the Duplex Cabana with AC, which features two chic lounge rooms, a private bathroom, a stunning private pool, a suspended plunge pool and uninterrupted views of the Arabian Gulf and The Palm Jumeirah.
Those looking to indulge during their visit can look forward to light and fresh Mediterranean bites and an a la carte menu which are perfect for sharing. Guests are welcome to dine poolside or opt for a relaxed, sit-down meal within the heart of Cloud 22. The wide variety of dishes on the menu at Cloud 22 promises to satisfy every craving. At the helm of the kitchen is Chef Serhat Meci, with years of luxury experience under his belt, his mouth-watering signatures include locally sourced smoked salmon and cream cheese caviar flatbread, Gillardeau oysters, classic beef wagyu sliders and mouth-watering strawberry cheesecake. While the beverage menu includes much-loved signatures such as the The Cloud featuring Tanqueray gin for a piney juniper and feint lemon zest to the Sunset Bliss featuring 818 Tequila Blanco for an ultra-smooth with a bright and crispy finish.
Designed by the international, multi-award-winning GA Group, Cloud 22 features playful designs including the six acrylic Trumpets that adorn the sky pool, bringing a touch of nature to the great heights of the resort. At over 5-metres tall, the Trumpets are topped by 110 flowers comprised of three parts per flower, resulting in 330 individually hand-blown pieces of glass throughout. Representative of the Sky Pools namesake, Cloud 22, each Trumpet is surrounded by its own individual vapor cloud which swirls around the flowers from day to night. While the Six Stem and Bloom installations that line the sky pool and comprise a dynamic stem and crystal chandelier that opens and closes to provide a delicate spot of shade or light for each cabana. Alongside this, Cloud 22 is home to a Lotus Bar, inspired by the shape of a lotus leaf. Featuring a white steel structure 16 meters high and 26 meters wide from point to point, it boasts a swim-up bar perfect for sundowners.
There are multiple experiences for guests when they visit Cloud 22. Sun loungers and floating beds are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis:
Single Sun Lounger
- Monday – Thursday: AED 450 per person
- Friday – Sunday (including public holidays): AED 650 per person
- Inclusive of pool access only
Double Day Bed
- Monday – Thursday: AED 1,250 per couple
- Friday – Sunday: AED 1,750 per couple
- Inclusive of pool access only
Infinity Pool Floating Bed
- Monday – Thursday: AED 3,000 per couple
- Friday – Sunday: AED 4,000 per couple
- Inclusive of direct Infinity pool access and a 75cl bottle of Champagne
Lotus Pool Floating Bed
- Monday – Thursday: AED 2,000 per couple
- Friday – Sunday: AED 3,000 per couple
- Inclusive of direct Lotus pool access and a 75cl bottle of Champagne
Gulf View Cabana
- Monday – Thursday: AED 4,500 per 6 guests
- Friday – Sunday: AED 6,000 per 6 guests
- Inclusive of pool access, private plunge pool, 2 sun loungers, a 75cl bottle of Champagne and a fruit platter
West Palm View Cabana
- Monday – Thursday: AED 7,500 per 6 guests
- Friday – Sunday: AED 10,000 per 6 guests
- Inclusive of pool access, 2 sun loungers, private plunge pool, a 75cl bottle of Champagne and a fruit platter
East Palm View Cabana
- Monday – Thursday: AED 10,000 per 6 guests
- Friday – Sunday: AED 14,000 per 6 guests
- Inclusive of direct pool access, two floating double beds, a private plunge pool, a 75cl bottle of Champagne and a fruit platter
Duplex Pool Villa
- Monday – Thursday: AED 12,000 per 8 guests
- Friday – Sunday: AED 15,000 per 8 guests
- Inclusive of a private pool, an elevated private plunge pool, a fruit platter and a magnum bottle of Champagne
Cloud 22 will be open daily from 10am – 8pm for in-house and external guests from Monday 4th December. Guests must be 21+. To find out more about Cloud 22 or to make a reservation log onto www.atlantis.com/dubai/dining/cloud22 or call +04 462700. Stay tuned @cloud22dubai for more details.