Celebrity Cruises Announces Amazing Caribbean and South American Itineraries for 25/26!
Today Celebrity Cruises reveals the highlights of the Caribbean Bermuda, Iceland and South America 2025-2026 season. The premium cruise line’s fleet of 17 award-winning ships will see nine ships sail the Caribbean islands, with four Edge Series ships including the highly anticipated Celebrity Xcel which is set to debut in November 2025. For travellers looking for otherworldly adventures, Celebrity is offering its first mini-season in Iceland and returning to South America, offering an array of awe-inspiring itineraries.
Celebrity Cruises is delighted to return passengers to the turquoise waters of The Caribbean with an abundant offering of sailings to match every traveller’s needs. With new sailings that visit more than 25 countries and 65 of the best places in the Caribbean, guests will enjoy island hopping as they explore the region’s hotspots. Highlights include the return to Perfect Day at CocoCay, Antigua, Bahamas, and the top-rated ABC islands (Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao), famous for their jaw-dropping beaches, colourful architecture, and distinct Dutch flair with even more ways to relax on island time and bask in Caribbean breezes.
For winter 2025-2026, Celebrity will offer nine ships in the region across four different Florida ports, giving guests the ultimate flexibility. For the 2025-2026 summer season, Celebrity will offer three ships in the region with the most comprehensive Caribbean offering to date.
- Celebrity Xcel – making her debut in the Caribbean in November 2025, she will sail her inaugural winter season with 7-night itineraries from Fort Lauderdale with alternate itineraries to Bahamas, Mexico and Cayman Islands, and Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten.
- Celebrity Beyond – For the first time ever, Celebrity Cruises will sail year-round out of Miami, with 7-night sailings to the Eastern Caribbean visiting Antigua, Tortola, and the Bahamas. Guests will have the opportunity to explore and indulge in the Caribbean like never before, as almost every itinerary will include a call at Perfect Day at CocoCay, the ultimate private island destination, with its new exclusive adults-only area – Hideaway Beach.
- Celebrity Ascent – Allowing guests to make the most of a longer Caribbean holiday onboard one of the line’s newest ships, Celebrity Ascent will sail 10 and 11-night itineraries through the historic Panama Canal and Southern Caribbean beaches of Antigua, Barbados, and St. Lucia.
- Celebrity has Florida covered from coast to coast, as Celebrity Apex will be the first Edge Series ship sailing from Port Canaveral, and Celebrity Constellation returns to Tampa, both offering 7-night sailings for more flexibility. These sailings will visit the iconic Western Caribbean ports of Key West, Bimini, Puerto Rico, Cozumel, and Belize.
- For the first time, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Eclipse will sail from Fort Lauderdale, offering guests more of their all-time favourites. Silhouette will offer 8-night sailings to the popular ‘ABC’ islands, and Eclipse will offer 8-night and 6-night holidays to Dominica, Antigua, San Juan, Grand Cayman, Bahamas and Mexico.
- Opening February 2024, Celebrity will be offering 3-4 night Caribbean sailings on Celebrity Reflection with trips to Perfect Day at CocoCay and Celebrity Summit to Key West & Bahamas.
For those looking for a city break combined with island charm can experience the best of both worlds onboard Celebrity Eclipse. Offering 7-night itineraries that sail round-trip from Cape Liberty, New Jersey, guests can immerse themselves with a double overnight in Bermuda. A Bermuda holiday has something for every kind of island-hopper, from exploring otherworldly caves, teeing it up at world-class golf courses, retail therapy at the stylishly curated boutiques, or simply lounging on the famous pink sands of Horseshoe Bay Beach and snorkel the crystal-clear waters.
For travellers seeking a cooler expedition, Celebrity Cruises is offering for the first time ever a mini-season in Iceland with four 7-night, round-trip itineraries from Reykjavik aboard Celebrity Silhouette giving guests even more opportunities to explore this bucket-list destination. With sailings throughout July and August 2025, these immersive itineraries enable guests to experience ancient glaciers, breathtaking scenery, hot springs, and a new port, Djúpivogur, home to the famous black sand beaches and the icebergs of Diamond Beach. These sailings visit five captivating places in Iceland to give adventurous travellers an in-depth exploration of one of the most interesting places on the planet.
Finally, for anyone looking to achieve true world traveller status, Celebrity is returning to South America on the stunning Celebrity Equinox. Offering 14-night itineraries to some of the continent’s most awe-inspiring places, guests will be able to travel to 16 must-see destinations across seven countries. Globetrotters will be immersed in the beauty of Chile’s glacier-carved fjords, sail around Cape Horn like history’s greatest explorers, and sample the fine wines of Argentina before they tackle the tango. Plus, passengers can even check Antarctica off their bucket list, as Celebrity sailings give you an array of experiences as diverse as the continent itself.
To book or for further information on 2025/26 sailings please visit here.