Win a seat on Intrepid Travel’s China Highlights Fam Tour with Finnair
31st July 2017 - 10:35am
Exclusive to Travelbiz readers
Win a place on the upcoming Irish Travel Trade Fam to China from the 4th to 12th October. The Fam is based on Intrepid Travel’s China Highlights trip and the itinerary includes a visit to the Great Wall of China, a walking tour of Xi’an, a visit to The Bund in Shanghai and the chance to explore the ancient water town of Xitang. “The Irish trade are incredibly important to us and we’re excited to give eight agents a taste of the Intrepid product,” said Andrew Turner (Intrepid Travel Head of Industry Sales EMEA).
The winner will be winging their way to China in Business Class and returning in economy with Finnair from Dublin.
“Finnair want to work in partnership with the travel trade in Ireland, this trip provides a great platform to showcase the short northern route to our Far East Asian destinations including China via HEL from DUB. It will also allow the participants to experience our fantastic A350 product!” said Andrew Fish (Finnair GM UK / Ireland Benelux).
Travelbiz will be travelling on the trip, so lots of pictures and all the craic will be on the Travelbiz ezines as well as Social Media.
To be in with a chance of winning just answer these questions:
1. Finnair offer the geographically shortest route from Dublin to how many destinations in China?
(a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 5
2. How many days is Intrepid Travel’s China Highlights trip?
(a) 9 (b) 12 (c) 10
3. How many travellers are in Intrepid’s average group size?
(a) 12 (b) 11 (c) 10
Terms & Conditions
1. You must be employed in a retail travel agency in Ireland (North or South)
2. You must be able to travel on the Fam. No alternative prize is offered.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The judge’s decision is final.
5. The closing date is Wednesday 16th August at 5pm.
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel