Travel Department - Bespoke Group Travel Co-ordinator
Travel Department is Ireland’s leading escorted tour operator with an approach to business that is innovative, dynamic and professional. Working from a bright, modern office in Dublin 2, we have an unsurpassed reputation within our market for excellent customer service, quality holidays and value.
We’re looking for an experienced Bespoke Group Travel Co-ordinator to join our team. This is an exciting role reporting to the Sales Manager to develop and co-ordinate Travel Department’s growing bespoke groups business. The role requires a lot of creativity to ensure customers get the best holiday that suits their budget and their interests. The level of attention to detail required is very high.
Start Date: Immediately
Your role will include but will not be limited to the following duties:
- To develop and price itineraries, issue quotes and convert group bookings for our existing portfolio of bespoke groups.
- To grow the volume and profitability of bespoke groups business for Travel Department from both repeat and new customers, developing new business opportunities by attending events and building new relationships.
- To ensure that all our bespoke groups receive exceptional customer service from the first point of contact through to their return from their trip.
- To work closely with suppliers to ensure the proposed product suits the customer and represents excellent value
- To work closely with other departments within Travel Department as required, specifically marketing, product, administration and operations
- A passion for travel
- Positive attitude and the ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Self starter
- Flexibility to work out of normal hours and weekends to visit customers and make presentations
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in selling group holidays
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent geographic knowledge
- A strong desire to reach and exceed planned targets for growth
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- High levels of numeracy in order to accurately price tours and to report on business performance
- Full driving licence
- Support the sales team when needed
Salary / benefits / etc for the right candidate:
- Salary depending on experience, combined with an incentive and bonus programme to reward strong performance
- 6 month probationary period
- 20 days annual leave per year
- Position based in Dublin City Centre, served by many transport links
- Dynamic and exciting industry and work environment
If you would like to apply for this role please email
Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
|Salary:||Salary depending on experience, combined with an incentive and bonus programme to reward strong performance|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2017|
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel