Joe Walsh Tours - Marketing Executive
Joe Walsh Tours is Ireland’s longest established tour operator. Founded in 1961 and with an unsurpassed reputation within our market and industry for quality tours, excellent customer service and highly experienced staff at all levels, we specialise in group pilgrimages, sports tours, music holidays and school tours to name but a few travel niches. The Joe Walsh Tours group currently incorporates tour operators Pilgrimages Abroad and Concorde Travel.
Interested in a Career in Travel?
We are looking for a Marketing professional with a minimum of 3 years experience to join our friendly, travel-passionate team in our Dublin 2 Headquarters. The Marketing Executive position consists of a wide array of day-to-day marketing, administration and business development activities allowing the successful candidate to participate actively in the business operation and acquire indispensable experience in the field of tourism marketing.
Expected day-to-day marketing responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of marketing communication activities to include customer communication, direct mailing, email marketing and publishing of promotional materials
- Planning, designing and managing digital (AdWords & social media) and traditional advertising activities
- Assistance with graphic design, image editing and production of branded promotional, advertising and communication material
- Website content management and SEO for the company’s websites
- Overseeing website development process
- Daily monitoring and management of social media accounts, development and implementation of the company’s social media strategy
- Developing quality content marketing to be used for email marketing, social media, website and blog
- Managing PR activities to include content preparation
- Planning, preparation and execution of the company’s occasional representation in trade shows and promotional events
- Maintenance of image and video library
- Liaising with tourism offices & business partners
- Research, analysis and reporting of marketing, customer and competitor data
- Daily marketing administration activities
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Finished 3rd level education/university programme closely related to Marketing, Business, Communications or Digital Media
- Must have basic proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task on various projects and prioritise workload
- Excellent computer skills, a basic knowledge / interest in HTML would be a plus
- Outstanding attention to detail whilst still able to turnaround projects quickly and efficiently
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm in one’s approach to assigned projects, eagerness and ability to learn and pick up new skills
- Basic proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Basic proficiency in website development tools, HTML and procedures is an advantage
Candidates are welcome to apply by sending a CV with contact details as well as a cover letter to . Successful candidates will be notified by email or telephone and invited for an interview.
|Closing Date:||27 Oct 2017|
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel