Flight Centre - Travel Consultant
Become a Travel Consultant for Flight Centre and open up the world!
Flight Centre is a world-leading award-winning travel experience selling company, with stores in 14 countries throughout the globe - it's pretty awesome! Due to our success and growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic travel consultant (travel agent) for our Dublin store. If you would love to start a career in travel sales, this could be the job you've been looking for!
- Learn about a diverse range of countries, including a focus on Australia (where Flight Centre was founded!)
- Earn excellent incentives in addition to a high base salary of €25,000 (OTE of €32K)
- Fantastic store environment
- Great travel opportunities
- Award-winning benefits
Do you want to:
- Work in a successful travel sales environment?
- Sell amazing travel experiences?
- Build a customer portfolio?
- Develop a career within travel?
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a great salary?
If so, this is the role for you. With outstanding training, Flight Centre literally offers you the world and opens doors to its management pathway.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customer
- High level of education (degree preferred)
As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work 3 out of 4 weekends (although you will only work 5 days a week).
Our fantastic benefits include:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Free fun social events including regular Buzz Nights, our annual glam Summer Ball and our industry-famous Global Weekend, geared towards the company’s top performers
- Career progression and leadership opportunities – including our Fast-Track Leadership Programme
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
We’re proud to have recently received the accolade of being listed in the top 25 ‘Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces 2017’.
Join us in our success and start selling incredible travel experiences!
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2017|
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel