Click&Go; - Weekend or Part Time Sales Executive
Click&Go is multi award-winning online travel company based in Dublin city centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus.
The business has doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50 % every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see business double in size again from 2016 to 2018. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To convert offline enquiries into sales/bookings and to proactively generate additional offline sales/bookings. This role is responsible for sales across the full range of Click&Go Holidays. The primary focus will be European sun holidays and city breaks but also selling world-wide and cruise holidays. This involves delivery of sales targets using all available sales tools.
- Ability to work in an exciting target driven sales environment as a part of a supportive team
- Achieve all targets and objectives through maximizing all sales opportunities
- Pro-actively deal with inbound calls and convert to sales by selling the advantages of Click&Go as well as price matching where necessary to achieve sales
- Responsible for dealing with inbound sales opportunities via e-mail, live chat, Facebook etc.
- Provide specialist advice to customers on destinations and properties, pre and post booking
- Follow up on potential clients and outbound sales (but no cold calling)
- Up sell to existing clients
- Utilise existing database & CRM for outbound calls from previous clients/past enquiries
- Run and analyse reports and issue daily, weekly and monthly sales stats
- Maintain a high level of competitor and market awareness and feed this back to the product team in terms of airlines, tour operators, online travel companies and properties. Highlight areas of ongoing continuous improvement for the company
- Conduct and record weekly price comparison checks of main competitors
- Review customer communications from Click&Go and update as required
- Be proficient in understanding our back office system and websites
- Actively participate in sales meeting and constructively contribute to business development
- Customer Centric;
- The ability and desire to sell;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive, confident and determined approach;
- Resilient and the able to cope with rejection;
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
- A good level of numeracy;
- Attention to detail
Due to exceptional customer demand any hour combination part time or weekend can be worked
Previous Experience essential
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
As the company grows and evolves, the above criteria may change. As a result we will endeavour to carry out performance reviews on an annual basis.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email to . In your application, you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go.
|Closing Date:||31 Jan 2018|
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel