Click&Go; - Operations Executive (weekend cover on full or part time basis)
Click&Go is multi award-winning online travel company based in Dublin City Centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus.
The business has doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50 % every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see business double in size again from 2016 to 2018. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The main purpose of this role is to handle all administrative functions as part of Operations Team at Click&Go in a timely and professional manner.
The Operations Team are the primary point of contact for our clients before travel, and when they are on holidays. A high level of customer service and efficiency is required from the team in order to provide an excellent customer experience. The role involves handling all queries on existing bookings and is very hands on, with both customers and suppliers.
- Attend to clients queries over the phone and by email (on existing booking)
- Manage situations and plan responses to clients when there are last minute changes to their holiday arrangements prior to travel
- Liaise with our suppliers abroad should clients require assistance whilst on holiday
- Process last minute cancellations of holiday bookings
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous work experience within the travel industry essential
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills to deliver a friendly and professional service at all times
- Confident and able to work on their own and under pressure in a calm manner
- Attention to detail with strategic approach to decision making
- Eager to improve overall operational efficiency and productivity within the team
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email to . In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go.
|Closing Date:||29 Jun 2017|
Follow us on Facebook
Poll See all Polls
No poll available. Check back soon.
Get the TravelBiz Diary
The essential guide to the Irish Travel