Development Session: Time Management & Emotional Intelligence with James Sweetman
Wednesday 18th April 2018
Joining us for this session will be James Sweetman, a highly-rated and well-respected Keynote Speaker, Executive and Life Coach, Soft Skills Trainer, Author and Columnist. James’ ability to inspire audiences comes from his unique blend of professionalism, insight and humour.
- Date: Wednesday 18th April 2018
- Time: TBC
- Location: TBC
In this session James will explore these modern leadership skills:
- Managing my reactivity
- Managing my stress (and stress of my staff)
- Accepting that the fact that I won’t get it all done/ be on top of things
- Forging time to think
- Saying ‘no’ (whilst maintaining relationships)
- Controlling my ‘contactabilty’
- Dealing with the unexpected/ challenges
- Being appropriately assertive
Book now to avail of our special early bird prices!